Review about Servpro Water Damage Repair And Restoration from Charlotte, North Carolina
Had water damage from flood.They didnt cover or put down protective plastic on the undamaged areas of my house.
When they put on high powered dryers they blew demolition dust all through my house. You could write your name on my walls. They pulled off molding and serverly damaged the walls. They thew all my belongings in a big pile on the garage floor wet and everything had to be thrown away due to mold and bacteria growth.
They cost my insurance company a fortune which shouldn't have happened if they would have used professional procedures to do this work then when I called the owner to tell him he told me off and threatened to sue.I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company do not use them under any circumstances
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Servpro Water Damage Repair And Restoration
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."
- "I know satisfying every customer concerns is somewhat a daunting task and the issues can be taken into considerations by their importance and their magnitude as long as you are..."