Service Scheduling

These people are professional liars. I had a home fire, they showed up before the fire trucks left.

We were lead to believe our insurance company called them. LIE NO.1 They said we will take care of you. YEP for a price, they went threw insurance money like it was a never ending service. Their workmanship was unbelievably sub standard.

Like it never happened! WHAT A CROCK OF

Product or Service Mentioned: Servpro Fire Damage Restoration.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 07, 2016.

Comments

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, United States #1246202

I used to work for a Serv Pro franchise in Wisconsin ,I was there for 8.5 months and you would not believe the things I was witness to.I sit here and read all the complaints and cannot understand why people fail to do research .Live and learn I guess.

to Anonymous #1334712

Why don't people do research? When you have a major fire that destroys a much of your house and you don't even have a place to live much less electricity or wifi, you go with whoever your insurance agent calls that night.

I'm glad no one in my family is dead. I'm sorry Servpro was ever called. Dealing with the stress of a major house fire is overwhelming- and without a doubt, the most stressful part of this has been ServPro.

Our fire was a year ago. It took six months for our contractor to rebuild the house- but we are still dealing with the mess ServPro made of our contents.