Service Scheduling

Had water damage from flood.They didnt cover or put down protective plastic on the undamaged areas of my house.

When they put on high powered dryers they blew demolition dust all through my house. You could write your name on my walls. They pulled off molding and serverly damaged the walls. They thew all my belongings in a big pile on the garage floor wet and everything had to be thrown away due to mold and bacteria growth.

They cost my insurance company a fortune which shouldn't have happened if they would have used professional procedures to do this work then when I called the owner to tell him he told me off and threatened to sue.I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company do not use them under any circumstances

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of servpro restoration. Servpro needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned servpro restoration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Servpro.

Had an Experience with Servpro?

Comments